Thursday, January 08, 2009

"The Most Bizarre Google Searches by Which People Stumble Across This Blog": Resuscitated!

(For past editions, click HERE)


So just the other day, I was bemoaning the fact that the wild and fascinating plethora of strange google searches that bring people to this blog has dropped off drastically. And it was starting to bum me out a wee bit. I mean, how could you NOT get bummed out when you haven't seen a good "orange oily feces" search in months??

But then: this morning, I log onto the computer, and suddenly, it's like X-mas all over again! Not one ridiculous search, but handfuls!

So enjoy!

And God bless us, every one!
  • shit licking sex

  • insides of a butt

  • vegan shitting my brains out

  • shits New Year resolution

  • This is my favorite shit

  • vomit on her basil says

And these two are contenders for my all-time favorites, as they were both googled WITHIN THE SAME HOUR and BY TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE (who apparently abide by the misguided belief that they are, indeed, the shit and that the internet can verify this for them):
  • yeah im the shit yeah am shit up in this bitch

  • cause i'm the shit yeah i'm the shit

No comments: