Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Stink Like Sushi Orange Oily Feces (Part III of "The Most Bizarre Google Searches By Which People Stumble Across This Blog")

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!

I haven't blogged all week. I have pictures sitting at home (nothing hugely interesting though) but haven't had time to upload or post them.

I am a bad bad naughty bad girl.

*Pouting at you and batting eyelashes*

So in lieu of my busy laziness (is that even possible?), I bring you Part III of "The Most Bizarre Google Searches By Which People Stumble Across This Blog." (You can check out Part II--and a link to Part I--HERE, for those of you who haven't been keeping up.)

Enjoy! And remember--if you're looking for "the sweetest shit ever," you need look no further!
  • sushi orange oily feces

  • pasta shite

  • drugs for patients sockarooni

  • best damn pasta salad

  • i was craving beans

  • cat shit cookies

  • sweetest shit ever

  • shit pie recipe

  • fastest recipes to make you shit

  • toss the salad tasting feces

  • kielbasa queen deep throat

  • shit in your mouth

  • mac lauren's (this was just sweet and made me seem all Madonna/Prince one-name-like)

  • shit enchilada

  • mascara ingredients bat poo

  • didn't rinse the lentils

  • good shit line of a champion

  • sweet potato queens cat shit cookies

No comments: